Leading football platform TransferMarkt have recently issued their latest list of Premier League players to increase in market value as four Manchester United make the top 10.
TransferMarkt is used worldwide by club officials, scouts, agents and analysts as they look to obtain vital information on players for all around the world.
As football evolves into a data-driven sport, it is crucial for clubs to access certain information which can dictate how much a potential target is valued at and there is no better platform for that than TransferMarkt.
The world-renown website has just launched it’s latest Premier League market value update which sees four United players dominate the top 10.
Top 10 list of Premier League players to increase in value:
10. Jack Grealish | 24 | Midfielder | Aston Villa
New market value €40m (+€9.5m)
9. Eric Garcia | 19 | Defender | Manchester City
New market value €16m (+€9.7m)
8. Ruben Neves | 23 | Midfielder | Wolves
New market value €50m (+€10m)
7. Anthony Martial | 24 | Forward | Manchester United
New market value €58m (+€10m)
6. Trent Alexander-Arnold | 21 | Defender | Liverpool
New market value €110m (+€11m)
5. Phil Foden | 20 | Midfielder | Manchester City
New market value €45m (+€13m)
4. Bukayo Saka | 18 | Forward | Arsenal
New market value €35m (+€15m)
3. Mason Greenwood | 18 | Forward | Manchester United
New market value €45m (+€16m)
2. Marcus Rashford | 22 | Forward | Manchester United
New market value €80m (+€16m)
1. Bruno Fernandes | 25 | Midfielder | Manchester United
New market value €70m (+€22m)