Fans love a speed stat but this one may surprise a few.
The Premier League top 10 quickest players from the 2019/20 season have been revealed, as per Manchester Evening News.
The top 10 list includes three United players whilst one surprise player fails to feature among England’s top-flight quickest.
Surprisingly, the three United players who feature in the list are midfielder Fred, right-back Aaron Wan-Bissaka and teenage sensation Mason Greenwood.
Fred edged into ninth place in the league’s top 10 sprinters with a speed of 23.17mph whereas Wan-Bissaka and Greenwood are both joint third alongside Aston Villa’s Trezeguet at 23.36mph.
Manchester City right-back Kyle Walker tops the list after clocking a top speed of 23.49mph.
It will perhaps come as a shock to United fans that the list fails to include strike duo Anthony Martial or Marcus Rashford who are both often widely regarded to be two of the quickest players at the club.
The full list is below:
10. Phil Foden (23.07mph vs Aston Villa on October 26)
9. Fred (23.17mph vs Everton on December 15)
8. Shane Long (23.21mph vs Newcastle on December 8)
7. Ainsley Maitland-Niles (23.27mph vs Manchester City on December 15)
6. Caglar Soyuncu (23.33mph vs Crystal Palace on November 3)
5. Aaron Wan-Bissaka (23.36mph vs West Ham on November 3)
4. Trezeguet (23.36mph vs Liverpool on July 5)
3. Mason Greenwood (23.36mph vs Everton on March 1)
2. Adama Traore (23.48mph vs Chelsea on July 26)
1. Kyle Walker (23.49 vs Chelsea on June 25)