Menu

‘Stuff will happen’ – Harry Kane puts Man Utd and Man City on alert

Harry Kane has again spoken on his future amid increasing speculation over his stay at Tottenham Hotspur. The forward ended the Premier League season as the league’s top scorer and provider and will seek talks with his club after this summers European Championships.

The England captain was in action for his side in their 1-0 win over Croatia earlier on Sunday, but broke his silence on his future in an interview ahead of the game.

Kane has been prominently linked with a move to the two Manchester clubs, but moves abroad to Real Madrid or Paris Saint-Germain have also been suggested.

“It’s been ok. I’m sure I’ll get asked about it a lot,” he told the BBC (as cited by Football London) when quizzed on his future. “The rest of the stuff will happen obviously when I get back from the tournament but for now that’s all I’m focused on.”

The 27-year-old has three years remaining on his contract and is unlikely be granted an easy transition from Tottenham to any other English club, with chairman Daniel Levy notoriously known for being a tough negotiator.

Although a precise figure is yet to be determined, the general consensus surrounding a transfer for Kane is that a deal would cost the buying club an arm and a leg.

Read more: Marcus Rashford makes maiden Euro 2020 appearance in win vs Croatia

More Stories Harry Kane Manchester City Manchester United Tottenham Hotspur

2 responses to “‘Stuff will happen’ – Harry Kane puts Man Utd and Man City on alert”

  1. Philip Lee says:

    In your dreams.

  2. Phil Lee says:

    In your dreams