This week kickoff.co.uk have put together 10 stats to get you set for Manchester United’s upcoming Premier League encounter against Liverpool.
1. Man United have won 15, lost two and drawn three of their last 20 home Premier League games.
2. In their last 20 home games against teams positioned in the top half of the table, Man United have won 7, drawn 4 and lost 9 of these matches.
3. Man United have won 14 of these Premier League meetings with Liverpool at Old Trafford, losing five and drawing four.
4. The last eight of these Premier League fixtures at Old Trafford have seen at least three goals being scored.
5. Man United have kept a clean sheet in 40% of their last 20 home games.
6. Overall, the Red Devils have won this Premier League fixture 25 times, including the double last season, with 13 Liverpool wins and eight draws.
7. In their last 20 home matches, Man United have scored 2.0 goals per game and conceded 0.7 goals per game on average.
8. 12 of the last 15 of these Premier League meetings overall have also seen at least three goals being scored.
9. Juan Mata scored in both games against Liverpool in the league last season, including a match winning brace at Anfield as the Red Devils won 2-1.
10. In their last 20 home games, 71% of the 41 goals scored by Man United have come in open play, whilst 24% have come from set-pieces.