This week kickoff.co.uk have put together 10 stats to get you set for Manchester United’s upcoming Premier League encounter against Swansea City.
1. Manchester United are unbeaten in their last six Premier League games, winning three and drawing three.
2. The Reds are also unbeaten in their last three away ties against Crystal Palace, Hull and Aston Villa from this season.
3. In their last 20 away games against teams positioned below them in the table, United have won 10, drawn 8 and lost 2 of these matches.
4.In their last 20 away matches, United have scored 1.1 goals per game and conceded 1.1 goals per game on average.
5. After going unbeaten in their first six Premier League encounters with Swansea, United lost both fixtures last season by a 2-1 scorelines.
6. Five of their eight top flight meetings have seen both sides scoring.
7. The Reds have kept a clean sheet in 30% of their last 20 away games.
8. United have scored first on each of their four Premier League visits to the Liberty Stadium.
9. In their last 20 away games, 77% of the 22 goals scored by United have come in open play, whilst 18% have come from set-pieces.
10. The last five United Premier League games have seen one goal or under being scored.