1. Manchester United are unbeaten in their last five Premier League games overall, including two 1-0 wins at the start of the current season.
2. United have also won 15 of their last 20 home games, losing three and drawing two.
3. In their last 20 home games against teams positioned in the bottom half of the table, United have won 17, drawn 1 and lost 2.
4. United have lost just once at Old Trafford to Newcastle in the Premier League, winning 13 and drawing seven, although the loss came two games ago.
5. United have kept a clean sheet in 35% of their last 20 home games.
6. Overall, United have won 25 of these Premier League meetings, with five Newcastle wins and 12 draws.
7. Five of the last seven of these Premier League meetings have seen at least three goals being scored.
8. In their last 20 home games, 71% of the 42 goals scored by United have come in open play, whilst 24% have come from set-pieces.
9. Wayne Rooney has scored 11 goals against Newcastle in previous meetings, including a brace in last season’s home game on Boxing Day where Man United won 3-1.
10. In their last 20 home matches, United have scored 2.1 goals per game and conceded 0.8 goals per game on average.