1. Manchester United had a decent home record last season, winning 14 of their 19 games with two draws and three losses.
2. In their last 20 home games against teams positioned below them in the table, Man United have won 17, drawn 1 and lost 2 of these matches.
3. United have only lost two home Premier League games against Spurs, although they both came in their last three fixtures at Old Trafford.
4. Six of the last seven of these Premier League meetings at Old Trafford have seen at least three goals scored.
5. Before last season’s 3-0 United win, Spurs were on a five game unbeaten streak.
6. Overall, United have won 30 of these Premier League fixtures with five Spurs wins and 11 draws.
7. In their last 20 home matches, United have scored 2.2 goals per game and conceded 0.8 goals per game on average.
8. In their last 20 home games, 20 of the 41 goals scored by United have come from forwards, 16 from midfielders and 4 from defenders.
9. Wayne Rooney loves a game against Spurs, having scored 10 times against them in the Premier League including a goal in last year’s 3-0 win.
10. In their last 20 home games, 73% of the 41 goals scored by United have come in open play, whilst 24% have come from set-pieces.