For the final stat pack of the season, kickoff.co.uk have issued 10 stats that may or may not be of interest to you ahead of Manchester United’s trip to the KC Stadium.
1. Manchester United have won 11, drawn four and lost five of their last 20 Premier League games.
2. In their last 20 away games against teams positioned in the bottom half of the table, Manchester United have won 12, drawn 7 and lost 1 of these matches.
3. Manchester United have won each of their seven Premier League games against Hull City.
4. Manchester United have found the net in 70% of their last 20 away games in the top flight.
5. 6 of these 7 Premier League fixtures have seen at least three goals being scored.
6. In their last 20 away matches, Manchester United have scored 1.1 goals per game and conceded 1.2 goals per game on average.
7. Wayne Rooney has scored seven goals in five Premier League games against Hull. He needs one goal to equal Denis Law’s tally of 171 and move to joint third among the club’s all-time leading league scorers. Only Bobby Charlton (199) and Jack Rowley (182) have scored more.
8. In their last 20 away games, 7 of the 22 goals scored by Manchester United have come from forwards, 14 from midfielders and none from defenders.
9. Steve Bruce has never beaten Manchester United as a manager in 21 games in all competitions, drawing four and losing 17.
10. In their last 20 away games, 77% of the 22 goals scored by Man Utd have come in open play, whilst 18% have come from set-pieces.