SN partners kickoff.co.uk bring you statistics ahead of Manchester United’s Premier League encounter with West Bromwich Albion at Old Trafford.
1. Manchester United have lost and failed to score in their last two Premier League games.
2. The Reds have not failed to score in three consecutive games since August 2007.
3. However, Manchester United have lost just three of their last 20 league games at Old Trafford, winning the last six.
4. In their last 20 home games against teams positioned below them in the table, Manchester United have won 18, drawn 1 and lost 1 of these matches.
5. Manchester United had never lost to West Brom at home in the Premier League until their last meeting at Old Trafford where the Baggies won 2-1 in September 2013.
6. That was the only Baggies win in this fixture with Manchester United winning 12 of these Premier League meetings with four draws.
7. 11 of the last 13 of these Premier League fixtures have seen at least three goals being goals scored.
8. Wayne Rooney has scored in each of his last six Premier League starts against West Brom (seven goals total).
9. In their last 20 home matches, Manchester United have scored 2.4 goals per game and conceded 0.8 goals per game on average.
10. West Brom have shipped 11 goals in the opening 15 minutes, the highest number in the Premier League.
Check out the Stretty News TV match preview.