The folk over at kickoff.co.uk have granted us permission to use some of their statistics ahead of Manchester United’s weekend’s clash versus Everton.
1. Manchester United have lost just three of their last 20 Premier League games, winning 13 and drawing four.
2. In their last 20 away games against teams positioned in the bottom half of the table, Manchester United have won 12, drawn 7 and lost 1 of these matches.
3. Everton have won the last two of these Premier League meetings at Goodison Park with Manchester United failing to score.
4. However, Manchester United have a huge number of Premier League wins against the Toffees (31) with seven Everton wins and seven draws.
5. The only team to lose to an opponent in the Premier League on more occasions than Everton vs Manchester United (31) is Aston Villa vs Manchester United (32).
6. The last three of these Premier League fixtures at Goodison Park have seen just one side scoring and two goals or under scored.
7. In their last 20 away matches, Manchester United have scored 1.3 goals per game and conceded 1.1 goals per game on average.
8. Manchester United have not lost three successive away games in the league against Everton since September 1987 (four successive defeats at Goodison Park).
9. In their last 20 away games, 85% of the 26 goals scored by Man Utd have come in open play, whilst 12% have come from set-pieces.
10. Wayne Rooney has scored four previous Premier League goals against his old Everton side with two of these coming at Goodison Park.