The folk over at kickoff.co.uk have selected 10 of the best stats ahead of Chelsea v Manchester United at Stamford Bridge.
1. Manchester United have lost just two of their last 20 Premier League games, winning the last six (W14, D4, L2)
2. In their last 20 away games against teams positioned in the top half of the table, Manchester United have won 5, drawn 8 and lost 7 of these matches.
3. Manchester United haven’t beaten Chelsea in the Premier League since October 2012 with the Blues winning two and drawing two of the last four games.
4. However, it’s pretty even between the sides overall in the Premier League with 13 Manchester United wins, 15 Chelsea wins and 17 draws.
5. This also means that Manchester United have suffered more Premier League defeats against Chelsea than versus any other side.
6. Eight of the last 10 of these fixtures overall in the Premier League have seen both sides scoring.
7. The last four of these Premier League meetings at Stamford Bridge have seen at least three goals being scored.
8. Manchester United now have the best shot conversion rate in the Premier League (18.6%) this season.
9. In their last 20 away matches, Manchester United have scored 1.4 goals per game and conceded 1.0 goals per game on average.
10. Wayne Rooney has scored or assisted 120 Premier League goals away from home, the fourth highest total in the division’s history.