The generous folk at KickOff.co.uk have submitted 10 statistics to keep in mind when Manchester United host Tottenham Hotspur at Old Trafford this weekend.
1. Manchester United have won 12, lost three and drawn five of their last 20 Premier League games.
2. In their last 20 home games against teams positioned below them in the table, Manchester United have won 18, drawn 1 and lost 1 of these matches.
3. After 17 winning and drawing five of their 22 Premier League games against Spurs, Manchester United have won none of the last five meetings (D3 L2).
4. Similarly, after 26 games without defeat at home to Spurs in all competitions, winning the previous nine in a row, Manchester United have lost their last two home games against their North London opponents.
5. The 0-0 draw in December 2014 was the first time both sides had failed to find the net in five Premier League meetings.
6. In their last 20 home matches, Manchester United have scored 2.0 goals per game and conceded 0.9 goals per game on average.
7. Wayne Rooney has scored nine previous goals against Spurs in the Premier League for Manchester United including both goals during a 2-2 draw at White Hart Lane in December 2013.
8. Rooney has also scored 94 goals at Old Trafford, Alan Shearer with 97 at St James Park (two for Blackburn) and Thierry Henry with 114 at Highbury have scored more goals on one single ground in Premier League history.
9. Five of the last six of these meetings in Manchester have seen at least two goals being scored.
10. In their last 20 home games, 73% of the 41 goals scored by Manchester United have come in open play, whilst 24% have come from set-pieces.
Stats from kickoff.co.uk. Follow @KickOff on Twitter for more.