The generous folk at kickoff.co.uk have put together a stat pack for Manchester United’s trip to the Liberty Stadium.
1. Manchester United are unbeaten in their last seven away Premier League games, winning three and drawing four.
2. Indeed, the Reds have lost just one of their last 15 Premier League games overall (W10 D4 L1).
3. Furthermore, during that 15 game run, they have picked up more points than any other team in the top flight.
4. In their last 20 away games against teams positioned below them in the table, Manchester United have won 10, drawn 9 and lost 1 of these matches.
5. Manchester United have won five, drawn one and lost one of these Premier League meetings, although the loss was in the reverse fixture at Old Trafford on the opening day of the season.
6. Aside from that loss, the Reds have scored first in the other five stagings of this fixture overall in the Premier League.
7. Robin van Persie has scored three goals in three Premier League appearances at Liberty Stadium.
8. However, Wayne Rooney is yet to have a single shot on target in the six Premier League games so far in 2015.
9. In their last 20 away games, 15 of the 28 goals scored by Manchester United have come from forwards, 11 from midfielders and 1 from defenders.
10. Manchester United have averaged 1.4 goals per game in their last 20 away Premier League game and have conceded 0.9 goals per game on average.