The generous folk at kickoff.co.uk have put together a stat collection for Stretty News readers. You lucky sods.
1. Manchester United are now unbeaten in their last six away Premier League games with three wins and three draws.
2. However, West Ham have lost just one of their last 10 Premier League games at Upton Park (W7 D2 L1).
3. Manchester United have only lost two games at Upton Park in Premier League history, coming in successive games in the 2006/07 and 2007/08 seasons.
4. Since the 2007 loss, Manchester United are unbeaten, winning three and drawing one.
5. Overall, the Red Devils are unbeaten in the last 12 of these fixtures in the Premier League, winning 11 and drawing one.
6. Wayne Rooney has scored 11 goals against West Ham in the Premier League, with 10 coming in the last nine games.
7. Robin van Persie has also scored in each of his last five Premier League games against West Ham, netting a total of six goals during those fixtures.
8. 9 of the last 13 of these fixtures overall in the Premier League have seen 3+ goals being scored.
9. In their last 20 away games against teams positioned below them in the table, Manchester United have won 11, drawn 8 and lost 1 of these matches.
10. Manchester United have lost just one of their last 20 Premier League games away in the capital (W12 D7 L1).