The generous folk at kickoff.co.uk have provided us with some fantastic stats ahead of the Premier League fixture against Aston Villa.
1. Manchester United have scored with at least one in four of their shots in each of their last five Premier League games.
2. Manchester United have won each of their last seven matches against Aston Villa, outscoring them by 21 goals to four.
3. David de Gea has kept 41 clean sheets in his 110 Premier League appearances for Manchester United.
4. Manchester United are currently six points better off than they were at the same stage of last season.
5. Robin van Persie has now scored four goals in his last 274 minutes of football.
6. Manchester United have won their last six Premier League games, scoring 13 and conceding just three, winning more points over these fixtures than any other side (18).
7. Wayne Rooney has scored more Premier League goals against Aston Villa than he has versus any other opponent (12).
8. The last time Aston Villa beat Manchester United at Villa Park in the Premier League (August 19th 1995), midfielder Jack Grealish wasn’t even born.
9. Manchester United have opened the scoring in 11 Premier League games this season, the joint highest with Swansea and Chelsea.
10. Juan Mata has scored five goals from just six shots on target in the Premier League this season.
For more statistics, follow @KickOff on Twitter.