The generous folk at kickoff.co.uk have provided us with some fantastic stats ahead of the Premier League fixture against Liverpool.
1. Manchester United have won 12 of the last 15 home games against Liverpool when they’ve opened the scoring.
2. Liverpool have led Manchester United for just 206 minutes of the 1350 minutes of football played in this fixture since the year 2000.
3. Both teams have scored in 9 of the last 12 Premier League meetings between Manchester United and Liverpool.
4. Just two of the last 34 meetings between Liverpool and Manchester United have been drawn.
5. English players have scored seven of the last 14 goals in competitive games between Liverpool and Manchester United.
6. In their last 20 away games against teams positioned above them in the table, Liverpool have won 1, drawn 6 and lost 13 of these matches.
7. Manchester United have won the last 11 home Premier League games in a row when they’ve scored the 1st goal in the game.
8. Only Everton v Liverpool (20) has seen more red cards than Manchester United v Liverpool (15) of all fixtures in Premier League history.
9. Robin van Persie has netted six goals in his last nine Premier League appearances against Liverpool.
10. Manchester United have scored the most goals from outside the box in the Premier League this season (7).
For more statistics, follow @KickOff on Twitter.