The generous folk at kickoff.co.uk have provided us with some fantastic stats ahead of the Premier League fixture against Southampton.
1. Manchester United have only conceded two goals in their current run of four consecutive wins, scoring eight times.
2. Southampton have scored first in 6 of the last 7 stagings of this fixture in the Premier League at St Mary’s.
3. The last five of these Premier League fixtures overall have seen both teams finding the net, with both last season ending 1-1.
4. Manchester United have won eight and drawn two of their last ten competitive games against Southampton.
5. Radamel Falcao has managed just 283 minutes of football in a Manchester United shirt, scoring only once.
6. Nine different Southampton players have scored in the Premier League this season.
7. Robin van Persie has scored 4 goals in 4 Premier League games against Southampton.
8. This will be the first Premier League game where two Dutch managers go head-to-head.
9. Southampton have started the fewest players in the Premier League this season (15), while Manchester United have handed starts to more than any other team (26).
10. The Saints haven’t beaten Manchester United at home in the Premier League in over 11 years, last doing so in August 2003.
For more statistics, follow @KickOff on Twitter and stay tuned for the United vs. Liverpool Stat Pack this weekend.