Menu

Photo: Zaha hates Leeds scum

During Crystal Palace’s 2-2 draw with Leeds United earlier today, Wilfried Zaha was spotted giving the middle finger gesture towards the fans of their opponents.

The Palace winger was being berated by Leeds supporters over his transfer to United in January. He responded brilliantly with a grin and middle finger gesture.

Palace earned a 2-2 draw thanks to a late equaliser by Glenn Murray.

More Stories Crystal Palace Leeds Wilfried Zaha

9 responses to “Photo: Zaha hates Leeds scum”

1. Robert Bapty says:

typical post from a scum fan from nowhere near Manchester!

2. LUFC82 says:

U not even English Irish scum! So don’t start with us! Look at ya own shitty league!!!

3. hull whites says:

wot would u expect frm a future scum player fit in well with the rest of the filth at scum trafford well dun real deaerved winners bad loser fergi lol mot

4. MJ says:

to the author: remember the suarez middle finger at the fulham supporters? didn’t we all slam him for that? how come wilf’s action is ok while suarez is labelled an utter cunt for doing the same? yeeeeees, fulham aren’t exactly lfc’s fiercest rivals, but still, with action being abuse, the reaction is the middle finger. i don’t find it ok to praise wilf for doing exactly what suarez did when we slammed him for it. please clear me up

5. Chareose says:

Thats a lot of very different people from all over the world in many walks of life that you have just labelled SCUM….. you live in a very simple world dont you ? I wonder who really is the “scum” here ?

6. Realbeatyou says:

Looks like Wilf will fit in well at OT being a petulant twat. Great result midweek, good ref, right outcome for football.

7. Andy says:

I’m Leeds fan & I think the smile made it a good response.

The football community will consider it ok because all the football community hate Leeds.

Leeds United WILL be back in the big time but not this season.

8. Birstwith White says:

22 players on the pitch and he knew exactly who we were referring to!
    To be fair, a fantastic player although he only got the better of Sam Byram once. Hopefully they’ll both be playing for England in the next World Cup.

9. Wendell says:

Hello! I could have sworn I’ve visited your blog before but after browsing thjrough some of the articles I realized it’s new
    to me. Anyhow, I’m definitely delighted I discovered it and I’ll
    be bookmarkig it and checking back regularly!

Feel free to visit my web site :: anxiety help,
    Wendell,