The generous folk at kickoff.co.uk have provided us with 10 different stats for the upcoming fixture versus Burnley.
1. Manchester United have lost just one of their last 11 home Premier League games, winning 9 and drawing one.
2. The two sides have met just three times before in the Premier League with one win each and one draw, which came in the reverse fixture at Turf Moor in August.
3. In all competitions, Manchester United have kept six clean sheets in their last seven matches against Burnley, conceding just once in the other game.
4. Manchester United have conceded only seven goals in their last 11 Premier League home games.
5. In their last 20 home games, Manchester United have averaged 2.0 goals per game and have conceded 1.0 goals per game on average.
6. Only one team has scored in the three Premier League meeting between these two sides.
7. Danny Ings has scored in four of his last five Premier League appearances for Burnley, with each of the goals being Burnley’s second of the game.
8. In their last 20 home games, 23 of the 38 goals scored by Manchester United have come from forwards, 13 from midfielders and one from defenders.
9. However, Wayne Rooney has not hit a shot on target in the Premier League in 2015, despite playing 450 minutes.
10. Manchester United have started 26 different players in the Premier League this season (a joint league-high), while Burnley have only started 19 (a joint league-low