The generous folk at kickoff.co.uk have put together a stat collection for Stretty News readers. You bunch of lucky sods.
1. In their last 20 home games against teams positioned below them in the table, Manchester United have won 17, drawn 1 and lost 2 of these matches.
2. Manchester United have only lost two Premier League games against Leicester City, although one of these was in the reverse fixture in September.
3. Leicester City had netted just one goal in their previous eight Premier League matches against Manchester United before their 5-3 win earlier this season.
4. Manchester United have scored first in the last 10 of these Premier League fixtures.
5. Only Chelsea (19%) have scored with a higher percentage of their shots than Man Utd (17%).
6. Both teams have scored in just two of the last nine of these Premier League ties with both of
these coming during the last three fixtures.
7. Leicester City became only the 6th team to score 5+ against Manchester United in the Premier League, joining Newcastle, Southampton, Chelsea, Man City and West Brom in that club.
8. Six of the eight of these fixtures at Old Trafford in the Premier League have seen under two goals scored.
9. There have been just five goals in the last four Premier League games involving Manchester United.
10. Juan Mata has scored five goals from just seven shots on target in the Premier League this